Thursday, July 21, 2005

A Rotten Week....But It's Nearly Over

I've had better weeks.....

  1. Rain, heat, humidity;
  2. It took Randy over 42 hours to make a run that should have taken about 27 hours;
  3. It appears that idiots bombed London's underground again today; and
  4. Scotty beamed up for the last time yesterday. *sigh*

At least my work week's nearly over. (18 minutes, but who's counting?) Tomorrow I'm taking Meggie to see her new veterinarian. I'm switching from the vet who's taken care of her since I bought her at 5 weeks to a vet nearer home. After that, Mom & I plan to make a run to Kingsport just to knock around in a few stores. No huge shopping trip, just an opportunity to look around at our leisure. Hopefully it won't be as hot and humid as it's been so far this week.

No comments: