Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Getting Ready

At last! MeggieDog and I will be leaving Friday for our first camping trip of the season. I dragged all the camping equipment out in the middle of the living room weekend before last to be sure I had everything I need. She was a bit antsy when I did that. I think she doesn't understand yet that she's going along, too.

After work for the next couple of days, I'll be getting everything ready to pack in the car early Friday morning. Then I'll stop on the way home Thursday evening to get the few grocery items I'll need. Then after I've packed the car Friday morning, we'll head for North Carolina. *YAY*

Mom and Dad have been there since Sunday. I'm sure that by now they've toured any local attractions they may have missed in prior visits. Daddy, I think, had planned a little fishing. It looks like the weather's been really great for them according to weather.com. Unfortunately, it looks like there's a possibility of some afternoon and evening thundershowers while I'll be there, but that's okay. At least I'll be camping again. I've really missed it this winter!

No comments: