Thursday, December 13, 2007

Bad, BAD Blogger!

I can't believe I haven't blogged in 3 months....*hangs head in shame*. I really HAVE been busy, but sheesh, I should have done better. Let's see now....what's happened since September in my little corner of the world?

Well, MeggieDog and I went camping in October for a week. We went to Bandit's Roost (isn't that a neat name for a campground?) in Wilkesboro, NC.Mom and Dad were there, too, with their camper. The campground is on a lake; it was just beautiful. The weather was very warm when we arrived, but became fallish quickly. We could see a big change in the leaves during the time we were there.

Things have been busy, busy, BUSY at work, of course. The last day the college is open before the holidays is December 21, but I'm taking that day off. Kris and Louise will be arriving on the 22nd. The original plan was for them to arrive on the 21st, so I'd already arranged to take that day off. I'm going to take it anyway and use it to chase those last-minute dustbunnies that always seem to arrive just before company comes.

They'll be with me until January 2, which is also the day I have to go back to work. It's going to be a really fun holiday!

No comments: