Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Back to Work....*drudge, drudge*

How was your Memorial Weekend? Mine was good, all in all. I'd bought a family pass to Bays Mountain Park with some of my Charter points, so Mom, Dad and I spent Friday afternoon there. The weather was good, not too hot, not too cool, and the newly refurbished Planetarium was really great. The only thing we missed doing was the barge ride. Even though we arrived an hour and a half before the ride, it had already been sold out for a hour by the time we got there. Drat. Oh, well, another day.

Saturday was spent doing a few things at home; unfortunately, Sunday was spent in bed with a migraine. *ick* Luckily, it was all gone by Monday morning, and I visited with Mom and Dad for a bit and ran some errands.

Off and on through the weekend I got in a little more knitting on my sweater. I think I'm getting pretty close to the second "try on" stage, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I'm still on track.

I had to go back to work this morning, and I have to admit I grumbled a little when it came time to get out of bed. I've enjoyed those mornings off when even though I still awaken early I knew I didn't have to hit the floor running. Oh well....the weekend will be back before long. :-)

No comments: