Wednesday, March 05, 2014

The Cardboard Conundrum

I'll get the negative part of this post out of the way right away.  I'm sick of cardboard boxes.  SICK, I tell you!

I'm up to the point in the unpacking process of saying to myself, "Why on EARTH did I pack THIS?  WHY?"  Of course, when I packed these items, there was a perfectly logical reason I packed them.  I WANTED them.  Now my question is "Do I want this enough to find a place to store it?"

Okay, negativity over.  My goal for the week is to get some more boxes unpacked and out of what will soon be Mom's bedroom.  I actually made some good progress during a snowy Monday this week, but didn't get to do much of anything last night.  Hopefully tonight will be more productive!

Mom's making some progress, getting a lot of unneeded paperwork shredded and out of her way.  Jasper went to his new home last Friday, so that was a big relief.  Mom's sister Sandy and her husband Wilton have been in for a quick visit the past couple of days, so that's been nice for us.  It's the first time they've been able to come visit since Daddy passed away, and it's been great to see them.

Okay, gotta close for now and attack the cardboard mountain.  Wish me luck.

No comments: