Tuesday, July 04, 2006

This Could Get To Be A Habit

I've been off work since last Thursday, and I have to go back to work tomorrow. Dang. This has been great. I was sick Friday, and still felt a little bad Saturday, but not terrible. The rest of this time off has been just wonderful.

We didn't do much of anything really. Went to visit Mom and Dad for awhile Sunday, then I went to Wal-Mart yesterday. Those were the highlights. *LOL*

It was awfully hot yesterday and today. In fact, I haven't been out of the apartment today. I've gathered up a few things for our upcoming camping trip and done a little laundry, but that's been about it.

I really needed the rest, though, so I'm glad it's been an uneventful Fourth. :-)

Here are some Independence Day fireworks, just for you: CLICK HERE!

Happy Fourth of July!

No comments: