Saturday, January 30, 2010

Here We Go Again

Another snowstorm....a drier snow than the one on December 18, but a pretty impressive storm all the same. I've not been outside to measure it, but there's probably 5 or 6 inches here, and we're expecting another 2 to 3 inches today. I captured this photo a few minutes ago from a VDOT camera over on the Interstate near where I live. As you can see it's a good day to STAY HOME. Seems a terrible waste of a good snowstorm to have it happen on a Friday night (no snow day possibility with that), but it is beautiful to watch. I would post a photo of the parking lot, but it looks pretty much like the one I posted on December 20. :-)

I should go out and clear the snow from my car, but I think I'll just wait until tomorrow. The snowfall should have stopped by then, and I can just get it all in one trip. Besides....I'd rather just stay inside, sip hot cocoa, knit, and watch it snow. And now it's snowing again....big, fluffy beautiful flakes.

As I said, it's beautiful.....but I surely am looking forward to Spring.

No comments: