Sunday, March 22, 2009

More Knitting

I took a break from knitting Meggie's sweater to finish up a few gift items. These are two dishcloths I posted photos of in the earlier post, but now they've had their ends woven and were blocked:



Blocking improved the hummingbird, but I still think the butterfly is much prettier. Now here are the two latest additions to the stash, the "granny" or "idiot" dishcloth I'd mentioned in my last post and a pattern I hadn't tried before, posted on the internet as "Sue's Easy Knit Dishcloth". It really was easy, and worked up nicely, I think.


By the way, if I didn't mention it before, I found all these patterns on the internet....free! Clicking the links in the descriptions of the cloths will lead you to the internet locations where I found the patterns.

Now, I have two more cloths to knit, then I can get back to Meggie's sweater.

The weather here is absolutely glorious today. The sun in shining, and it's 70 degrees outside. Meggie and I will be headed for the deck shortly, where I will sit in the sun and knit while she's baking her little body. Ahhhhh, SPRING!!


No comments: