Friday, May 07, 2010

What a Week!

As much as I love having time away from the office, I always have to pay for it when I get back to work. Busy, busy, BUSY week! But that's okay, because Friday's finally here! *happy Friday dance*

Adding to my busy work week, I had three medical appointments this week. One was to have follow-up x-rays done for the doctor who did my back surgery last November. Another was to have blood drawn for lab work for the doctor who monitors my diabetes (that appointment will be next week). The third was the six-month follow-up visit with the back surgery folks.

All went well, but it just contributed to the general insanity of the week. But now that the end of the week is here I'm just glad that the busiest part of the week is behind me. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that today doesn't hold any unpleasant surprises for me. *LOL*

I've been dealing with a delicate tummy this week. I actually became quite ill for a short period of time on Monday evening and Tuesday evening. It could have been stress, because trust me, those were STRESSFUL days. I'd also been eating lots of salads, so that might have been a contributing factor. Sometimes having too many salads too close together can upset my system.

Oh well. Whatever caused it seems to be subsiding, so I'm going to just focus this weekend on getting the household drudgery out of the way as quickly as possible. Then I'll have some R&R time. The weather forecast looks breezy and cooler with a little rain, so you know what that means....good KNITTING weather! :-)

Happy Friday, everyone!

No comments: