Sunday, January 22, 2006

Yuck

I feel perfectly dreadful. I felt pretty well all during the day. Randy and I went to visit Mom & Dad this afternoon for awhile, then went to Wal-Mart to do some marketing. I started feeling bad in Wal-Mart, but thought maybe I was having a sugar drop or something.

We came home and had supper, and I kept feeling worse. I went to bed early and fell asleep watching TV. Then the idiot who lives upstairs and his equally idiotic friends woke me up about 11:00 p.m. with loud shouts, laughter and stomping around. That only lasted a half-hour or so after I woke up, but I haven't been back to sleep since.

I'm feverish, my stomach hurts, and my joints feel like they're full of broken glass. I'm not sick enough for it to be flu, but that's what the aches feel like. My hip joints hurt so much I couldn't stand to lay in bed any longer, so I decided to get up and get on the computer for a little while to see if I could take my mind off the pain.

So, now I'm going to quit whining and reminding myself how much I ache and go web surf awhile to distract myself.

I'm hoping for a better tomorrow. :-)

No comments: