Monday, January 28, 2013

I Should Be Ashamed

I can't believe how lax I've become about blogging.  I'm always notoriously slow about correspondence, but DANG this has gotten out of hand.

Yesterday an old friend mentioned on Facebook that she enjoyed reading my blog.  Then I thought, "Oh, wow, I wonder how long it's been since I blogged."  Too long, that's how long.

It's not difficult for me to blog.  In fact, I rather enjoy dribbling thoughts out onto the composition screen.  So why has it suddenly turned into blogging once every month or two?

  1. I've been really busy.  Baloney.  I'm always really busy.  I always find time to do things I enjoy.
  2. I've not been feeling well.  True enough.  But that usually doesn't stop me from blogging either.
  3. There's nothing interesting in my life to write about.  Heaven knows THAT has never stopped me from blogging.
So what's the deal?  Truth is, I have no idea.  I think I've simply gotten out of the habit of blogging.  I'm writing this entry during my lunch break at work, but that isn't always possible.

I think I need to just set aside blogging time, just like I set aside time to do everything else in my life.

Here's hoping I'll be back much sooner than has been usual for me lately.  Have a great week, everyone!

No comments: