Thursday, June 22, 2006

A "Regular" Day

You know, sometimes it takes having your world shaken up a bit to learn the joys of a "regular" day. The most exciting thing that happened to me yesterday was going to the dentist's office to have my teeth cleaned. Admittedly, I live my life in a rut, but I LIKE it. *LOL*

Speaking of the dentist's office, if you're reading this, Kris, Esther asked about you. Her oldest is now 16, and the twins are 12. I feel old!

Randy continues to do well. Tomorrow is follow-up day with his primary care physician. I'm hoping that's followed by an uneventful weekend. We're invited to his great-nephew's (grand-nephew? How do you say that? His niece's son.) birthday party Saturday, but I don't know if he wants to go or not. It's not been mentioned since we got the invitation, so I have to remember to ask him about it when I talk to him tonight.

Did you hear about the guy who ate nothing but monkey chow for a week? It was silly and funny and weird. If you'd like to take a look, go to The Monkey Chow Diaries. Be sure to click on the links to see his daily videos. That was my favorite part.

Gotta love the internet.

No comments: