Monday, April 20, 2009

Knitting and Healing

It just dawned on me this morning how far behind I am in blogging.....I do have an excuse, though, honest. Some friends of mine have four adorable little Yorkies, and I've been knitting sweaters for them. I still need to sew buttons on two of them, then I need to wash and block them, and I'll be done.

They actually turned out really cute. When I get all the buttons on, I'll take a photo and post it here.

I spent most of the weekend in the recliner, trying to ease up some pain in my right leg that just won't seem to go away. I've taken so much ibuprofen in the past couple of weeks that my tummy's upset, but every time I try to back off the dosage, my leg pain flares up. Yuck. Yesterday Mom suggested a heating pad, and that seems to have made quite a difference. Hopefully the sun will come out soon; I think seeing some warm sunshine would help a lot.

Well, I'd better get off here and get ready for work. More later.

No comments: