Saturday, December 11, 2010

Snow Watch

A quick entry while taking a break from Saturday morning household chores. There's plenty to do, believe me. It was a fairly rough week at work, so I didn't get much of anything accomplished in the evenings.

Monday was a snow day, and we were on a snow schedule Tuesday, so I spent the rest of the week feverishly trying to catch up. Things aren't looking too great weather-wise this weekend, so Monday may be another snow day! *YIKES*

I normally LOVE snow days, but I have a lot to get done before the college closes for the holiday season. Also, I want to have everything locked down a little earlier than usual because of Mom's scheduled surgery.

Oh well....I'll get it done. I always do.

I woke up unusually early for a Saturday (just before 5:00 am), so I spent some time online and watched a bit of television while waiting for it to get late enough that my neighbors wouldn't slaughter me for doing laundry. *L* I'll get a few more things done, then go visit with Mom and Dad a bit this afternoon. My normal day to visit them is Sunday, but it's supposed to start snowing tomorrow morning. They're predicting 2 to 6 inches here, so I plan to stay in and watch it snow tomorrow!

Well, laundry awaits, so I'd better get up and at it. Have a great weekend, everyone!

No comments: