Sunday, December 12, 2010

Snowy Sunday

A rain/snow mix that's been falling all morning just switched to snow. The weather forecast had said it would switch to snow this afternoon, so it looks like things are progressing more swiftly than they'd anticipated. It's shaping up to be a good day to be in the recliner with some knitting.

First, though, I need to finish up wrapping Christmas gifts. It will be a good day for that, wrapping while watching it snow outside. I think I'll put a paper log in the fireplace to really get me in the gift-wrapping mood.

Even though I'm not particularly happy about the prospect of a snow day tomorrow (lots to do before holiday break), I have to admit that I still enjoy watching it snow. It makes me feel snug as a bug in a rug to be in comfy sweats, sipping steaming coffee, and turning wool into warm scarves and mittens.

Okay, time to get up and gather up wrapping paper and such. Have a lovely, restful Sunday afternoon, everyone!

No comments: