Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Camping Season Approaches!

The weather this past weekend was just glorious....warm (comparatively) and sunny. You could just smell SPRING approaching!

And with Spring comes the thought that CAMPING SEASON is coming....oh, how I missed camping last season! Since I'm a tent camper I have to wait for reasonably warm weather. After all, what's the fun in going to the woods if you have to huddle around a heater inside the tent? So I wait until the days are warm with cool nights, usually in May.

Yesterday I made my first reservation for the season and can hardly wait to pack the car and head for the mountain.

In the meantime, I content myself with knitting and working with my new Wii Fit Plus. Such fun, but BOY what a toll was taken by spending a year in the recliner!! Oh, well, at least I'm making progress even if it is just a little at a time. :-)

No comments: