Monday, December 11, 2006

Holiday Spirit Ensues

Tonight is the last concert of the season for the Madrigal Singers. Had I mentioned that I'm singing with them this season? It's a lot of fun, and I hadn't done it in several years.

We start rehearsals in August, once a week, and sing only Christmas concerts. It's a great group of ladies, and we sing a variety of types of holiday music. I'll miss it when it's over.

The Christmas shopping is nearly done. I'm usually finished by now, but it's been a different kind of season (see last post).

We're interviewing now for a new fiscal assistant; I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a good one. The pool looks great, so I'm encouraged.

I've got to find my recipe for cranberry salad, since that's what Mom wants me to make for Christmas dinner. As I remember, it's not difficult to make; I just need to know what to pick up at the grocery store!

Ah, lunch break's over. More later. Stay tuned. :-)

No comments: